LBP Solutions, LLC offers a wide range of inspection services and environmental disposal solutions to both our commercial and residential clients. Whether you have an office building that needs to be demolished or a home you would like to renovate, LBP Solutions can help you manage the environmental concerns and impacts that harmful issues like Lead-Based Paint (LBP), Asbestos and Mold can have on you, your workers or your families. All of these potential legal, regulatory or health issues can easily be managed with a preliminary inspection and your custom solution in place. Knowing what you are dealing with, in a project of any scale, could possibly be the most important step you take.
- Lead Based Paint Inspections, Risk Assessments and Consulting
- Surface Testing Using an RMD LPA-1 XRF Analyzer
- Environmental Sampling of Lead in Air, Dust, Soil, Water and Paint Chip
- Residential and Commercial Assessments, Large Multi-Family HUD Risk Assessments
- Real Estate Transactions, Pre-demolition OSHA Surveys, EPA RRP Inspections and Clearances
We offer a wide range of inspection services & environmental disposal solutions for lead based paint, asbestos, mold and indoor air quality concerns.–Jeffery Harris – Master Lead Inspector/Owner